Status of Various E-Gov Projects of Akola District.
- Project Name
- Duration of the Project
- Your role
- Current status
- Impact on end users
- Online e-Mutation Implementation under NLRMP
- Background :
The project involves switch over from Offline Land Records e-Mutation processing using Land Records Management System (LMIS) implemented in 2001-02 under Computerization of Land Records (CLR) scheme to online Land Records processing with Online e-Mutation under National Land Records Modernization (NLRMP) Misssion Mode Project scheme.
The details available at http://akola.nic.in/em.htm
- Project Name : National Land Records Modernization Program ( NLRMP)
- Duration of the Project : 2011 to Till date
- Your role : Monitoring and Implementation
- Current status :
- Akola is the first District in the State Of Maharashtra with online e-Mutation started for all Talukas from 23rd Feb 2015.
- The Telhara Taluka of Akola is one of the first Talukas in the state of Maharashtra for which online e-Mutation started from 1st August 2014.
- Till Now Akola is the top leading district in the state of Maharashtra with 95076 online e-Mutations as on 17 Nov 2016
- Online Distribution of 1101467 7/12 extracts and 619078 8 A extracts to Citizens though 202 Mahaonline Maha e-Seva Kendra Common Service Centres in last 2 years.
- Purification of 345537 7/12 records of 1009 villages of seven Taluka’s of Akola District
- Impact on end users
- Citizens can view the 7/12 and 8 A extracts online from the centralize website http://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Users Talathis’s ,Circle officer , Taluka DBA can process the all types of e-Mutations activities ( e-Mutation, Edit Module, Pending mutation updating, Data Correction, Crop Updating, pdf generation, users creation/updating , DBA tool activities, e-Mutation MIS report, Helth Card System etc ), online from any location at any time using their secured DSC, Registered user login and Sewarth id, VPN Connectivity.
- No need to maintain manual records including mutation register.
- At any stage they can take the status of e-Mutation and pendency.
- Taluka Tahsildar offices and Taluka DBA’s have need not to maintain any backup , disaster recovery and sophisticated software / hardware technology.
- Unicode with Marathi language localization.
- Ease of backup and disaster recovery.
- Provides online, Modern , Comprehensive and transparent land records management system
- A single window to handle land records including the maintenance and updating of textual records, survey and settlement operations and registration of immovable property.
- Automated, online various land records department services ensuring easier access to the information and eliminating corruption
- Easier, online access of land data and details to land administrators, planning authorities and citizens.
- Secured, authenticated system to handle confidential land records data
- Deliver online services to its stakeholders in a modern, efficient and client-service oriented manner.
- Better and faster online citizen service delivery
- Reduced hassles for citizens by providing requested data online easily
- Increased efficiency to department officials by improving the access to land data online
- Facilitates easy maintenance and updating of the changes occurring in the land data base online
- Comprehensive scrutiny to make the land records tamper-proof,
- Provides data support for implementation of development program
- Facilitates preparation of annual set of records accurately for recording details such as collection of land revenue and cropping pattern
- Facilitates collection/completion, supply of all information in reply to variety of standard and adhoc queries on land data
- Provides purified , updated accurate database for Agriculture Census
- Skoch Award 2016
- Finalist in Manthan Award 2016 for
Scanning of Land Records under NLRMP
95 % Records are scanned out of 4656119 Pages , 94 % Image Quality Check Completed.
89 % Meta Data Entry Completed , 67 % of Quality Check Completed.